Procon Consulting, a growing and dynamic professional services firm in Arlington, VA with expertise in Construction Management, seeks a Graphic Design Assistant to assist with developing graphics for proposals and marketing materials. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with her/his marketing and proposal team peers, as well as other divisions of the company.
The ideal candidate is an innovative, energetic person who understands design theory and the process of graphic design. Although creative direction will sometimes be closely directed there will be ample opportunity for creativity and innovation.
- Assist proposal team with the formatting of proposal content from MS Word and MS Excel into Adobe InDesign.
- Develop new visual approaches for presenting information in proposals, presentations, websites, email blasts and other media.
- Develop presentations in Adobe InDesign, MS PowerPoint, and Google Slides for internal and external audiences.
- Assist in the creation of a distinct visual identity for internal and external communications.
- Produce high-quality graphics for print, online, and digital displays that utilize both photography and illustration elements.
- Source and create images, photos, drawings, and illustrations for marketing materials.
- Develop marketing graphics and animations/videos.
- Manage/coordinate aspects of graphic design digital and print production.
- Work with internal clients to establish timelines and effectively communication work progress.
- Assist team in the physical production of proposals and other printed documents.
- Additional miscellaneous graphics and office duties as required.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in MS Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Degree or certification in Graphic Design AND/OR demonstrated work experience in Graphic Design.
- Possess an understanding of core design elements such as typography, contracts, color, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and won’t be confused by seeing “code” and making revisions to it, is preferred.
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Communications skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Must be able to handle and use constructive feedback to make changes to work product.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Must be a quick learner and be willing to adapt.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
- Construction Project Manger – Anniston, AL
- Construction Project Manager (NYC-Queens area)
- Construction Manager – San Fransisco Bay Area
- Traveling Construction Manager – Various Locations (United States)
- Project Scheduler (DC Metro Area)
- Construction Project Manager (Seattle, WA area)
- Construction Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Interior Designer (DC Metro)
- Project Estimator (DC Metro Area)
- TS Cleared Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Graphic Design Assistant