Procon Consulting LLC is currently seeking a qualified Interior Designer/ Furniture Specialist with 8 to 10 years of experience leading on-site planning, interiors, and contract furniture projects. This position is located in the DMV metro area.
- Developing interior layout options associated with tenant improvement planning and space requirements.
- Programming, planning, and designing interior spaces for commercial and government clients.
- Budget and scheduling for large scale commercial and government clients.
- Preparing 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Developing workplace strategy for efficient workflow.
- Recommending interior finish specifications.
- Developing specifications for commercial furnishings.
- Developing furniture and interiors Statements of Work.
- Preparing furniture inventories and creating furniture re-use plans and schedules.
- Vendor management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, and/or related field. Masters Degree a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- NCIDQ and LEED AP ID&C certification a plus.
- Revit experience a plus.
- Federal planning work, which includes executive and legislative projects.
- Familiarity with 20/20 Technologies Giza/Worksheet/CAP experience preferred.
- Project management experience and knowledge of commercial furniture manufacturers.
- Knowledge of government contracting and projects preferred.
- Familiarity with the furniture procurement process (commercial and/or government projects).
- Project management experience for large government relocations.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite and Google platforms.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Applicant must also have excellent interpersonal skills and be self motivated.
- Applicant must be based in the Washington, DC metro area. Relocation services not provided.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.