Procon seeks a Marketing Communications Specialist with experience developing and implementing marketing, communications, and social media strategies. This position is perfect for someone who is early in their experience managing these types of projects and processes or someone who has the skills, abilities, and experience but maybe hasn’t had the chance yet to be in charge of them. This successful candidate will report to, and work closely with, the Director of Marketing.
- Develop marketing strategies and coordinate and manage the development of a marketing plan
- Produce engaging written content for marketing and communications materials and help develop, tailor, and refine visual content and branding
- Develop social media strategies appropriate for the A/E/C industry and manage and develop content for social media
- Assist in the development of content for social media, website, and other external and internal marketing needs
- Work closely with marketing team to develop and implement overall marketing, communications, and social media strategies
- Coordinate and schedule the development and production of marketing materials
- Assist in other marketing areas as requested or assigned
- Candidates chosen for interview should be prepared to provide samples of previous professional work
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or other related field
- 3-7 years of experience
- Experience in, and/or detailed knowledge of, construction management and/or the A/E/C industry
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Strong writing, proofreading, and technical editing experience/ability
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to complete work in Adobe InDesign highly preferred, with a working knowledge and basic experience in other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Strong professional communications skills and attention to detail is critical
- Must be able to handle and use constructive feedback to make changes to work product
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with key stakeholders
Applicants MUST submit cover letter and formatted resume.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.