Procon provides professional services to the A/E/C industry including owner’s representation, construction management, technology implementation, space planning, and facilities management consulting. We have doubled in size in the past four years and are looking for a well-qualified Project Executive to help augment our planning/pre-design services to our clients with real estate portfolios and capital programs.
The successful candidate will be well positioned for growth within our growing company and will help develop and strengthen our offerings in planning and pre-design services. On the starting side of this growth curve the position will require hands-on execution of various client projects and deliverables either by self-performing the work, pulling together internal resources, and/or bringing in outside resources.
Subject Matter Expertise
Provide project management, analysis, and deliverable development for programs and projects related to institutional and/or commercial building/facilities portfolio decision-making, including pre-design studies/consulting, space planning, design and construction, facility management, real estate, and other related disciplines.
Manage and/or coordinate projects requiring analysis and/or written deliverables relevant to areas of expertise mentioned above including:
- Gathering and/or coordinating data, conducting research, and analyzing information
- Producing and/or coordinating written content, sometimes with the help of other subject matter experts.
- Managing, coordinating, and/or producing studies, reports, white papers, and other written materials.
- Bringing subject matter expertise to analyzing, problem solving, and making recommendations related client requirements.
- Applying expertise, knowledge, logic, critical thinking, and problem solving to manage client expectations
- Supervising, coordinating, and managing the work of project team members, subject matter experts, and other content providers.
- Attend and lead client project team meetings and provides customer on-site assistance.
- Lead multiple project teams for successful design, schedule, and budget delivery.
- Provide guidance and information during the development of division business plans and supervises the space and management division.
- Participate in business and strategic planning process.
- Partner with the senior leadership team and Director of Business Development to make business development recommendations to meet the firm’s business plans.
- Work with Proposal and Business Development teams to identify and respond to RFPs.
- Assist in the development of proposals and/or work plans for the delivery services (e.g., technical approach, resource allocation, level of effort, milestone scheduling, pricing etc.)
- Serve as a mentor and coach with staff to encourage high level deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Identify SMART objectives and goals to grow and develop staff.
- Minimum: Master’s Degree + 10 years of experience or Bachelors + 15 years of experience
- Proven experience and expertise in at least one of the following areas with a working knowledge of each of the other areas: Workspace Planning, Real Estate Portfolio Decision Making, Design and Construction Planning, Building Condition Assessment and Evaluation, Master Planning, Facilities Management, and other related disciplines.
- Must have demonstrated experience and ability to formulate written work products that are logical, grammatical, clear, consistent, and that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- Experience and expertise in the relevant field(s) must demonstrate the candidates ability to:
- Gather data, conduct research, and analyze information in a way that is responsive to client’s requirements. This includes determining data needs: understanding how to review and analyze data to answer specific questions; thinking critically about analysis to ensure that the client’s questions are being answered; identifying data gaps that need to be filled to satisfy the client’s requirements.
- Provide research, analysis, recommendations, and written content for an array of deliverables including studies, reports, white papers, and other written presentations.
- Prepare and deliver audience-appropriate information in verbal and written form to internal and external individuals and groups at any level of an organizational hierarchy.
- Think critically about area of expertise and its intersection with the other relevant fields listed.
- Develop complex studies and reports including Programs of Requirement, Building Evaluation Reports, Feasibility Studies, Real Estate Analysis and Studies, Development Planning Analysis, Space Planning Analysis, etc. * Demonstrated experience in personnel management and customer service skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite and Google platforms.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
- TS Cleared Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Facilities Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Construction Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Facilities Engineer (Chantilly, VA)
- Project Executive-Planning/Pre-Design (DC Metro Area)
- Project Scheduler (Arlington, VA)
- Project Estimator (DC Metro Area)
- FM Engineer-BAS Expert (DC Metro Area)