Procon Consulting is seeking a Relocation Manager with 5-7 years experience providing relocation management, construction management, space management & planning, and furniture management. This position is located in the DMV metro area.
- Provide building construction knowledge, to include architectural materials and finishes, relocation project management, and furniture management.
- Responsible for nighttime & weekend oversight of all contractor activities for a large Federal building renovation of approximately 500 people in Washington, DC area. Contractors to include construction, furniture, and relocation/move management vendors.
- Assist Project Manager and Space Planner in creating, coordinating and distributing work to relevant parties, including plans, charts, and other documents as needed for updating.
- Assist client in implementing relocation and renovation project.
- Provide status reports weekly to Project Manager.
- Be the onsite liaison between client, Project Manager, Space Planner and contractors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Interior Design and/or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years specialized experience.
- Experience with relocation management, construction management, space management & planning, and furniture management.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management and customer service skills.
- Possess excellent communication and oral skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with large Federal Government office building projects preferred.
- Capable of writing clear and comprehensive reports.
- Highly motivated with great organizational, team, and customer service skills.
- Utilizes word processing (MS Word) and spreadsheet (MS Excel).
- The nature of the projects will require the Relocation Manager to work nights and weekends.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.