Procon Consulting is seeking a skilled Electrical Inspector with an ACITVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE for a project in conjunction with the federal government. The ideal candidate will have 8-15 years of experience in Electrical inspections on exterior/interior renovations. The ideal candidate will review blueprints, monitor construction progress, examine electrical work, utilizing instruments to verify completed work, taking photographs and maintaining a log.Procon Consulting operates as an owner’s representative throughout the United States for government construction projects. We specialize in capital improvement projects in government construction & engineering. All candidates must meet the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Coordinate and facilitate all construction activities related to the General Contractor (GC) and Client.
- Provide daily onsite field representation to monitor construction contractor performance and inspect work in accordance with specifications and drawings.
- Provide technical expertise of the products/materials being installed in the project.
- Monitor all construction activities scheduled with emphasis on milestones, phasing/ sequencing, submittals, efficient and balanced work flow, major test and any unique requirements needing special schedule or tracing.
- Monitor project for cleanliness.
- Monitor and inspect the GC for compliance with current safety regulations, standards, project safety plan and report any non-compliance to the Client.
- Immediately notify the Client when any life threatening conditions are observed, and provide assistance as necessary to remedy such situations.
- Provide electronic daily reports of the contractor’s and sub-contractors’ work activities witnessed during site monitoring. Provide summary of and discrepancies from the requirements of the Contract Documents.
- Provide daily site photos to be saved electronically at a designated location on the Client’s network.
- Provide pre-construction, during construction and post-construction photos of the site.
- Provide project coordination and construction quality assurance services for the technical aspect of the project.
- The inspector shall physically verify correct materials delivered and/or in secured storage on or off site, proper materials installed, and percentage of work satisfactorily completed and in place and provide this information to the CM.
- Must have ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
- Must have experience with government construction or over 10 years of experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Government or military project experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management or Engineering of related industry is preferred but not required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification is preferred.
- Experience with Prolog Construction Management software is preferred.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
- Construction Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Construction Project Manger – Anniston, AL
- Construction Project Manager (NYC-Queens area)
- Project Estimator (DC Metro Area)
- TS Cleared Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Senior Proposal Writer/Manager
- Construction Project Manager (Seattle, WA area)
- Construction Inspector – Anniston, AL
- Project Scheduler (DC Metro Area)
- Design Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Top Secret Cleared Electrical Inspector
- Traveling Construction Manager – Various Locations (United States)
- Construction Manager – San Fransisco Bay Area