Procon was founded in 2000 with a focus on providing collaborative solutions in program and project management. Over the years we have evolved to meet the changing needs of our clients to offer a full range of management and support services for construction, space planning, business, technology, and real estate. We provide strategic and technical advice, management, and implementation support for some of the largest and most complex projects in the national capital region and nationwide.
Kyu Jung and Mark Ilich founded Procon with a vision of leveraging their background in engineering and technology to create better, more holistic, ways for businesses to achieve their goals. Too often they had encountered experts who were good at what they did but suffered from technical tunnel vision and the inability to connect the dots in a way that was helpful to their clients.
When Kyu and Mark started Procon their mission was to bring technical expertise together with collaborative methods that maintain focus on their clients’ ultimate goals. No one is allowed to hide behind their computer or calculations and everyone is required to be responsive, constantly on the lookout for risk, and always open to innovation and change.
Today we attribute our continuing growth and success to a steadfast commitment to our core values: client-centered service, sound and tested technical advice, innovation, and respect for our clients, partners, and colleagues.
Procon is on OASIS
OASIS, OASIS Small Business (SB), and OASIS 8(a) are family of Governmentwide multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
- OASIS Unrestricted is a Full and Open contract
- OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level
- OASIS 8(a) were developed to provide the 8(a) community expanded access to the OASIS Best-in-Class contract program while creating more options for federal agencies to meet their 8(a) business development program goals through both competitive 8(a) set-asides and 8(a) directed task order awards.
The OASIS contracts:
- Provide a single solution for complex requirements
- Support multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
- Support commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- Support all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Have no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements
Procon’s Capabilities for OASIS
We offer a full range of program and project management and support services for construction management, facilities management, technology management, and business management.
541330 Engineering Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
236220, 531312, 541519, 541990, 561110, 561210, 561499
OASIS Technical and Sales POC:
Jason Lopez, Senior Vice President
OASIS Contract POC:
Thomas Otto, Vice President, Administrattion
PROCON OASIS SMALL BUSINESS POOL 1: 47QRAD20D1096, UEI: JR1YQYY6FDN1, CAGE: 3LNQ6