Procon Consulting is seeking a Construction Project Manager to support top secret projects in Washington DC metro area , to include but not limited to construction, design/build, architecture and engineering, space management, facilities management, real estate, and leasing of complex construction projects. This particular project is a 5 year interior renovation for a confidential government agency in downtown Washington D.C. and requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
- As required, provide on-site construction management oversight during mobilization, site preparation, construction, fit-out, commissioning and occupancy.
- Provides support in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
- Interfaces with clients to define project requirements. Majority of issues are tenant improvements and finishes.
- Reviews schedule, and aligns project work plan and deadlines with requirements.
- Monitors on-site processes, procedures, and systems for compliance with construction drawings, security requirements, and code compliance.
- Coordinates and monitors the completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle.
- Monitors and oversees the project design or construction effort, to include but not limited to risk management, security and safety compliance, etc.
- Assists the Contracting Officer and COR with acquisition planning, technical reviews, execution, and administration. Collects requirements, prepares SOWs, conducts market research, and develops sole source justifications, as appropriate. Assist the government representative in reviewing documentation.
- Provides project management support in any form, demonstrating compliance with all directives and other applicable standards to include, records management.
- Provides technical support on a daily basis to all customers, manages electronic documents, serves as the liaison for other customer groups related to all projects, provides expertise, monitors security related issues, and maintains a coordinating relationship with the government agency, its clients, and external partners to include the architect-engineers, construction contractors, and other contractors supporting the government.
- Assists with the transition of projects to those customers responsible for ongoing maintenance of space.
- Must have Top Secret Clearance.
- BA or BS degree with at least five years of experience or ten years of experience in a construction, architecture, or engineering related field in lieu of the education requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Industry Project software packages to include but not limited to latest versions of Microsoft Project, Primavera, AutoCADD, Revit, Prolog, etc.
- Experience with coordinating with architects and engineers to create design and construction documents. Experience with reviewing design document submittals, reviewing cost and schedule estimates, collecting, preparing, and reporting programmatic information.
- Fluent in project management principles and how to implement Project Management principles.
- Ability to analyze all relevant project-related information and communicate project status and major issues in writing or verbally.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications, interpret contract terms and conditions, working knowledge of CPM scheduling, communication skills, intermediate computer skills and Leadership skills.
- Project Management of Federal Government construction projects is preferred.
- Professional certifications are preferred but not required and include but not limited to Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Professional Engineer (PE), American Institute of Architects (AIA), Registered Architect (RA), etc.
Procon Consulting LLC is a full-service project management firm. Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
- Design Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Facilities Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Facilities Engineer (Chantilly, VA)
- FM Engineer-BAS Expert (DC Metro Area)
- TS Cleared Project Manager (DC Metro Area)
- Project Estimator (DC Metro Area)
- Proposal Coordinator/Manager (Arlington, VA)
- Construction Project Manager (Newark, NJ/NYC)
- Project Scheduler (Arlington, VA)
- Project Executive (DC Metro Area)
- Project Executive-Planning/Pre-Design (DC Metro Area)
- Project Executive (New York)
- Construction Project Manager (Denver, CO)